27Degrees

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Don't be a menace to society....

I used to think that I was the mac daddy of cycling, the kind of guy that other cyclists want to be & motorists hate, I would sail through traffic, squeeze through impossible gaps. Red lights held no power over me!

This morning, on the way to work all was normal, I'm going through the city center, but I'm in my own little world. Dreaming away I look up & think "oh look the traffic lights are changing?".

Then I look forward & think "where did that come from?"

Then I hit the car.

Now can you say "Dumb shit!" & point at me?

Scratched up the back of his car real good, but he was cool about it, I gave him my name, number & address, he says he's not going to screw me(hope not).

Anyway, today's lesson is:
when your on the road don't fucking daydream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home