27Degrees

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Film Review: A Moment to Remember

I will warn you in advance, as I write this review that my t-shirt is wet... from tears.

I have only 2 regrets from this film:
1) That I didn't come earlier, it was quite full (surprisingly) so the seat I had was shit.
2) That I had to share the cinema with other people, if I had been alone I would have been crying my eye's out from halfway through the movie.

This has to be one of the most emotional, beautiful film's that I have ever seen.
It's funny, it's romantic, it's heart wrenchingly tradgic, it's just beautiful.

This is one of those films that makes you feel how glad you are to be alive when you wake up in the morning.

OK, slow down, breath......... in.......... out.......
I'm alright, Im fine, sorry; got choked up.

Alright, the real stuff; the story: first class, acting: first class, music:didn't notice so it was good.

What can I say, I think Ive said it all.

Actual details of the film well, girl meets guy, girl falls in love with guy, guy romances girl, guy & girl get married, guy loses girl.
The end.

But seriously go see this film, with you boyfriend/girlfriend husband/wife son daughter anyone, just not alone because this film will touch you in a way you never expected & you need to share that with your significant other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home