27Degrees

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Golden Romanian Smile

When me & Ferris were in town last night we had some Chinese in Charlie's II(cheap for Chinese) in temple bar.
I ordered roast duck & Ferris had kung po chicken.

We were sitting there eating our food, with 2 guys beside us.
One of them starts to ask us what we are eating, he then asks me can
he have some of my food (I didn't know these people), so I give him
some, he then wants me to have some of his, no thanks.

He says "look at those lovely girls" as
some walk past the window, I show him my ring and saying I'm
married, he then asks what I do how old am I and stuff like
that.
I give him the low down, 22, wife & child, job & college & supporting parents (not really,I just started exaggerating)
And then as me and Ferris are leaving his friend gives me a piece of
paper saying he's from Kosovo & he has a wife & child & can he have
some money.
Both these guys had a mouth full of gold teeth, nice leather jackets, and his friend was only after telling me they're Romainian.
Well I laughed & left.

So in future if a Romainian start talking to you be careful he's either looking to have your dinner or your money.

2 Comments:

  • Next time you´ve to say --> "Tut mir leid, ich bin deutsch und kann sie nicht verstehen!"

    By Blogger Ricky05, at 1:45 p.m.  

  • For those of you who dont speak German here's what Google says it means
    "Wrong, I does to me is German and cannot it not understand!"
    Still doesn't make any sense to me though.

    By Blogger John McCarthy, at 4:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home