27Degrees

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Korean Film Festival!!!!!

The Korean Film Festival is starting onJuly 22nd in the IFI(Irish Film Institute) in Temple Bar.
I will be getting tickets for:
Spider Forest
A Moment to Remember
Hypnotised
So Cute
This Charming Girl
The Housemaid
Aimless Bullet
The Coachman

Films that I've already seen:
OLDBOY (a great great film, have it on DVD)
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring (Another great one, a good perspective on Bhuddism)
A Tale of Two Sisters (not great)
Save the Green Planet (OK, a bit too strange for me though).

Korean film has been getting really really good lately, especially with OldBoy.
I'll put up a review of the films as I go see them.
Oooooh so looking foreward to it.

1 Comments:

  • Hi,

    Dropped by some random chance generated by the Bloggerbar. =)

    I personally thought OldBoy is disturbing, albeit riveting enough to keep me fixated with the movie until the end. I read Kim Ki-duk's The Isle (Seom) is ever more disturbing. He seems to have a knack for these sort of genre.

    Nice blog you've got here. xo

    By Blogger sze, at 9:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home