27Degrees

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Name the Program!


I've been trying to think of a good name for my final year project & I can't come up with any.
I'd love a cool quirky memorable little name to suit my application, something related to what it actually does, but the thing is, I don't know if there's a name for what it does, I'm not even sure what it's exactly supposed to do.



I was thinking of ProjectY4, it being the project for my class(Y4)
Or perhaps something from Star Trek, to do with the Borg collective?
Or some combination of names from any of these cartoon's, TV programs, or films.

Transformers
Dino-Riders
ThunderCats
Ulyses31
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mask
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Lost in Translation
Spirited Away
Spriggan
GTO
Star Trek (any of them)
Star Wars (any of them)
StarShip Troopers

Any idea's are welcome, ANY.

1 Comments:

  • Dude try the thesaurus, where d-ya think all the cartoon and film makers get the names

    sounds as if its "collabourative" ( the app ) so a shorter version of that word coupled with something else maybe
    #anyway L8R

    By Blogger robFz, at 1:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home