27Degrees

Saturday, August 06, 2005

The plan

When my wife comes back from China (with my son :-D ) I am going to have a real hard time of working, studying & being a father/husband. All of these are full time jobs and there are not enough hours in the day.
A typical student job (which is the most likely that I would get) takes up too much time & really doesn't pay enough.

So I (with my wife, don't want to make that mistake again) must think of a ingenious way to bring in enough to live without costing me in time.

So I'm thinking of starting small, importing some little things like jewelry from China & selling them at markets or something like that.

It's crazy but it just might work, and if it doesn't so what! We didn't invest our life savings into it.
One of the advantages of a small family business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home