27Degrees

Friday, September 02, 2005

Bad feeling

For the last few day's I've been getting the feeling my wife might leave me. She's mentioned that she feels sometimes she's given up more than a working woman would have, and when I talk to her she sounds so very annoyed with our son (which is very understandable, since he's 10 months old & has more energy that the Duracel bunny).

For the last few nights before I fall asleep I keep thinking about this. I keep getting the thought I will wake up & she'll be gone, leaving a letter saying she just couldn't take being a mother, that she's sorry she left & to take care of our son.

I know this is just my imagination, it hasn't actually happened but I keep getting the feeling it will. Pretty terrible.

I guess just because it's so close to us being together again that I might just be acting up, getting anctious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home