27Degrees

Monday, December 05, 2005

Dam phone company!!!

Why can't anything in this country be done quickly. I'm trying to get broadband, we have a telephone line into our house but it's inactive. Tried to sign up with SmartTelecome, a few weeks after I applied I called them to see what's up.

They "rejected" the application because the address I gave them was different to what Eircom had (Eircom was our previous telephone company). I went & got an old telephone bill & gave them the address, which was exactly the same as what I gave them before.

So they told me it would be 10 day's from then.

WHY 10 DAYS!!! And if I didn't call them how long would they have waited before telling me it wasn't coming?

1 Comments:

  • ok,so ive read your blog,keeping up to date on how ya are,but email ME,personally.tell me how your family is doing.i miss ya bro.x

    By Anonymous Lesley, at 10:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home